The Fujifilm group once faced a rapid reduction of the market demand for our main products, photographic film due to digitization. After overcoming such a drastic change in the operating environment, we regard this current period as our “Second Foundation,” applying its core photographic technologies to a diverse range of business fields.
The contents of the corporate video features explanations of Fujifilm as a company that utilizes leading-edge proprietary technologies to create unprecedented values, and as a leading company that boldly challenges new frontiers. The video also explains how Fujifilm is applying the photographic technologies that it has developed over many years to a diverse range of business fields.
The following four-part corporate introduction video has now been completed.
- Part.1 Our proprietary technologies and pursuit of high quality (approx. 2min 10sec)
- Part.2 Bold Challenges — Paradigm shift & Globalization (approx. 1min 10sec)
- Part.3 Expanding business fields — Fujifilm products in our everyday life (approx. 3min 40sec)
- Part.4 Fujifilm — challenging new frontiers (approx. 1min)
- We have also produced a shorter version (approx. 5 min) video that includes the main points featured in Part.3 “Expanding business fields” as well as some of the points featured in Parts.1, 4.