Sustainability Report 2016
Download of full text
- * As the printed version is not available, please download the PDF version to let you view the report.
- Top Commitment
- Fujifilm Group’s Approach to a Sustainable Society
- Fujifilm Group’s Technologies and Businesses
- Fujifilm Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Top Commitment(PDF: 1.7MB)
FUJIFILM Sustainable Value Plan 2016
- ＜Promotion policy1＞ Contribute to solving social issues concerning the environment, people’s health, daily life, and working style through our products and services.
- [Daily Life]
- [Working Style]
- ＜Promotion policy2＞ Solve environmental issues within business processes actively.
- [Priority issue 1] Promote Global Warming Countermeasures
- [Priority issue 2] Promote Resource Recycling
- [Priority issue 3] Ensure Product and Chemical Safety
- ＜promotion policy 2＞ Topics
- ＜Promotion policy3＞ Enhance the CSR framework supporting the corporate activities across the value chain.
- [Priority issue 1] Raise Compliance Awareness and Ensure Risk Management
- [Priority issue 2] Develop and Utilize Diverse Human Resources
- [Priority issue 3] Enhance Value Chain Management from the Viewpoint of CSR
- ＜Promotion policy 3＞ Topics
- FUJIFILM Sustainable Value Plan 2016(PDF: 3.9MB)
Data and Information
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Personnel and Labor (FUJIFILM Corporation)
- Personnel and Labor (Fuji Xerox)
- Environmental Aspects
- Domestic and International Appraisals
- Sustainability Accounting (Labor Environment and Social Benefit Accounting, Environmental Accounting)
- Data and Information(PDF: 977KB)