Sustainability Report 2017
Download of full text
- * As the printed version is not available, please download the PDF version to let you view the report.
- Top Commitment
- Report on inappropriate accounting at overseas subsidiaries of Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- The Fujifilm Group's Technologies and Innovation
- Fujifilm Group's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Top Commitment(PDF: 3.0MB)
FUJIFILM Sustainable Value Plan 2016
- Basic Approach / Creating the Triple Promotion Policy
- Activities Summary of the FUJIFILM Sustainable Value Plan 2016
- The New CSR Plan of the Fujifilm Group Sustainable Value Plan (SVP) 2030
- < Promotion Policy 1 > Contribute to solving social issues concerning the environment, people's health, daily life, and working style through our products and services.
- [Daily Life]
- [Working Style]
- < Promotion Policy 2 > Solve environmental issues within business processes actively.
- [Priority Issue 1] Promote Global Warming Countermeasures
- [Priority Issue 2] Promote Resource Recycling
- [Priority Issue 3] Ensure Product and Chemical Safety
- < Promotion Policy 2 > Topics
- < Promotion Policy 3 > Enhance the CSR framework supporting the corporate activities across the value chain.
- [Priority Issue 1] Raise Compliance Awareness and Ensure Risk Management
- [Priority Issue 2] Develop and Utilize Diverse Human Resources
- [Priority Issue 3] Enhance Value Chain Management from the Viewpoint of CSR
- < Promotion Policy 3 > Topics
- FUJIFILM Sustainable Value Plan 2016(PDF: 3.6MB)
Data and Information
- Personnel and Labor (FUJIFILM Corporation)
- Personnel and Labor (Fuji Xerox)
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Environmental Aspects
- Domestic and International Appraisals
- Sustainability Accounting (Labor Environment and Social Benefit Accounting, Environmental Accounting)
- Data and Information(PDF: 735KB)