Business Fields of Fujifilm Group
The Fujifilm Group was established to domestically manufacture photographic/motion picture films. By utilizing photographic technologies, the Group has expanded its business field.
Fujifilm now has three business segments and operates each business globally. The imaging solutions segment offers products related to photography, and the Healthcare & Material solutions segment offers products in such fields as medical, graphic arts, and LCD materials. The document solutions segment is operated by Fuji Xerox and offers such products as multifunction devices.
Fujifilm has implemented structural reforms to slim down its business structure to meet market demand. Now, the division is focusing on promoting sales of instant camera “instax” and color paper by strengthening sales strategies of such value-added products as Photobook.
The X series mainly consisting of high-end mirrorless cameras provide excellent image quality with a unique color reproduction technology. The Optical Device business offers high-quality lenses in a wide variety of fields such as broadcasting and security cameras.
Fujifilm entered the medical field by succeeding to domestically manufacture X-ray films shortly after its establishment. Now, the business is operated in the fields of medical systems, providing medical IT, products and services in image diagnostics, endoscopes, ultrasound and IVD fields; pharmaceuticals and bio CDMO; regenerative medicine; and life sciences, offering cosmetics and supplements.
This division offers films for LCDs by utilizing film formulation technologies and high-precision coating technologies. The sales of materials for organic light emitting displays and touch panels are also growing.
This division is conducting R&D and sales of various industrial equipment/materials and highly functional materials utilizing Fujifilm’s proprietary technologies, mainly in such growth fields as touch panels, environment/energy and semiconductors.
The main business is in magnetic tapes for data storage, especially ones using barium ferrite particles, developed by Fujifilm's proprietary technologies, that realize the world's largest capacity.
Starting in the graphic arts film field, the business has expanded its operations by adjusting to digitalization through computer-to-plate (CTP) plate and digital printing related products. Fujifilm has the top market share for CTP plate in the world.
In addition to providing multifunction devices and consumables for offices, solution services for document management and mission-critical operations are offered through software that realizes collaboration of multifunction devices with various types of operational systems and applications.
On-demand printing systems for the digital printing market and continuous feed printers for mission-critical operations are offered, along with services that support operating workflows and marketing communications.
Contribute to improvement of efficiency and productivity in offices through high-value added solutions with cloud services and outsourcing services for management of multifunction devices and processes in mission-critical operations.
What Kind of Company Is Fujifilm?
- Business Fields of Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Group's Fundamental Technologies
- Priority Business Fields that Will Drive Further Growth
More about us and our IR
- Management Policies / Systems
- Performance / Financial Information
- IR Events
- Stock / Bond Information
- IR Library
- For Fujifilm Beginners
- IR News
- Nov. 12 15:00 JST Earnings Release for the 2nd Quarter FY2020/3
- Aug. 8 Earnings Release for 1st Quarter ended June 30, 2019
- Jun. 28 Date of the beginning of cash dividends (year-end)
- Jun. 27 The 123rd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- May 8 2019 Earnings Release for FY2019/3
- Feb. 7 Earnings Release for 3rd Quarter ended December 31, 2018
- Nov. 7 Earnings Release for 2nd Quarter ended September 30, 2018
Earnings Related Materials
- Download Full Set
- Latest IR Documents (ZIP:16.3MB)
- Download by Document
- 1st Quarter ended June 30, 2019 Earnings Release (PDF:296KB)
- 1st Quarter ended June 30, 2019 Earnings Presentation (transcript attached) (PDF:1.6MB)
- Integrated Report 2019 (PDF:10.2MB)
- Fujifilm Group Business Overview (PDF:4.8MB)
IR NEWS Email