Fujifilm Group's Core Technologies
The Fujifi lm Group continues to hone its numerous core technologies to differentiate itself in terms of quality and cost performance.
By combining these technologies, the Group is delivering a host of products and services.
Moreover, the Group is promoting the development of new products and materials based on its core technologies while creating new businesses for the next generation.
What Kind of Company Is Fujifilm?
- Business Fields of Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Group's Fundamental Technologies
- Priority Business Fields that Will Drive Further Growth
More about us and our IR
- Management Policies / Systems
- Performance / Financial Information
- IR Events
- Stock / Bond Information
- IR Library
- For Fujifilm Beginners
- IR News
- Aug. 9 Earnings Release for 1st Quarter ended June 30, 2018
- Jun. 29 Date of the beginning of cash dividends (year-end)
- Jun. 28 The 122nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- May. 18, 2018 Earnings Release for the Fiscal Year 2017
- Jan. 31 Earnings Release for 3rd Quarter ended December 31, 2017
- Dec. 4 Date of the beginning of interim cash dividends
- Oct. 31 Earnings Release for 2nd Quarter ended September 30, 2017
Earnings Related Materials
- Download full set
- Latest IR Documents (ZIP:13.8MB)
- Download by Document
- 1st Quarter ended June 30, 2018 Earnings Release (PDF:178KB)
- 1st Quarter ended June 30, 2018 Earnings Presentation (transcript attached) (PDF:890MB)
- Integrated Report 2017 (PDF:1.7MB)
- Fujifilm Group Business Overview (PDF:3.3MB)