Occupational Safety and Health Policy
Fujifilm Group Occupational Safety and Health Policy
The Fujifilm Group operates its businesses based on this policy, considering that the promotion of workers’ occupational safety and health is the most important foundation of its corporate activities.
- We will consider the occupational safety and health of employees including dispatched workers and contractors as the top priority, and maintain safe, healthy and fit working environments.
- We will comply with applicable occupational safety and health laws and self-regulations, such as those designed to prevent workplace accidents and excessive working hours.
- We will promote health and productivity management through proactively supporting employees to maintain and enhance their physical and mental health.
- We will establish smooth communications between all the Fujifilm Group companies and their employees on promoting occupational safety and health.
- We will actively and continuously provide employee education and training on occupational safety and health.
Established in January 2010, Revised in April 2019